Any purchase(s) may be paid for using American Express, Master Card or VISA . You may also apply for a NET 20 account. To apply for a corporate account, email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a Credit Application Form. You will be charged the "Our Price" per item ordered plus any shipping costs and applicable sales tax. You are charged when the item is shipped to you. All sales submitted on the web site are final. We make every effort to maintain 100% system availability, however, we are not responsible for orders that are not accepted or processed due to technical difficulties.
You may place orders 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Orders placed outside of normal business hours will be shipped the next business day. Two(2) day or Ground Free Shipping applies only to hardware purchases. Labels, ribbons and other consumables will incur a shipping charge, based on chosen shipping method.
For all orders placed from and going in to New York, sales tax will be applied to the order's subtotal. If your company can produce a valid reseller license and demonstrate the intent to resell the product purchased from Trek Associates, provide an exempt use certificate, or direct pay tax number the sales tax will not be applied.
Warranty and DOA
In most cases, warranty situations are handled by the manufacturer. Trek Associates provides no warranty other than the warranty offered by the manufacturer on the product.
If a product arrives Dead On Arrival (DOA), contact our Technical Support Dept. immediately. DOA Policies vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. We will be glad to apply the manufacturer's policy and help you get up and running. In most cases, a Return Material Authorization (RMA) will be issued and a replacement product will be sent to you. To speed the process along, please have the following information ready:
- Your Company Name
- Invoice Number
- Product Model
- Serial Number
- Part Number
- Nature of Problem
**NOTE: Returns must be shipped at sender's expense within 7 working days of receiving an RMA number. All products received without an RMA number will be returned to you unopened.
All returns require an RMA number. Product received without an RMA number will be refused or returned to you at your expense. You may contact us at 716-992-2058 or via email at
Please note that Trek Associates cannot accept returns on the following products: Print heads, service parts, software, Symbol service contracts, Intermec service contracts, used/opened bar code media and custom bar code media or ribbons.
Please help us serve you better by following these steps when returning merchandise:
Use the original manufacturer's packaging. (We recommend double boxing all returns to help eliminate restocking fees and to keep the product in "like new" condition.)
Make sure your returns are complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards and static bags (just as you received it).
Please do not write on the box. (We charge a 10% restocking fee if the box is not returned in resalable condition.)
Please reference your RMA number clearly on the shipping label.
Remember that you are responsible for freight when returning products.
Trek Associates charges a fee for all items missing from returns. We also reserve the right to charge up to a 25% restocking fee on returned products to cover the cost of receiving, shipping and repackaging the product.
Credit card customer's: We'll send your replacement products as soon as we receive your defective or incorrect products. Or, if you wish, we'll immediately send replacement products and charge them to your credit card, then issue a refund or credit your card when we receive your return.
Vendor errors will not be subject to a restocking fee. We will replace the incorrect product as soon as possible. You must notify us of the incorrect shipment within 7 days of receipt of order.
In order to offer such competitive pricing, customer errors, product configuration errors and the like will be subject to a minimum of a $75 restocking fee or 25% of the purchase whichever is greater if returned within 30 days. After this time frame no returns or credits will be issued. If you have a question on a configuration or compatible parts or accessories, please contact us at
email@example.com , by phone at 716-992-2058 or via fax at 716-992-2054.
1. A Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number is required for all returns.
2. An RMA number is valid for 30 days.
3. The RMA number must be visible on all returns. Do not write on the original product box!
4. Trek Associates does not accept returns of Print heads, Bar Code Media, Software or ServiceContracts.
5. Misships must be claimed within 15 days of Trek Associates invoice date.
6. Product will be returned to customer under the following circumstances:
a. If a product is returned missing any components sent with the original order.
b. If the condition of the returned product is in any way misrepresented.
c. If the received product is damaged in any way.
d. If there is not a valid and visible RMA number.
e. If a product returned on a DOA is tested as full functioning product.
f. If product is received over 30 days after the date the RMA number is issued.
7. End User is ultimately responsible for the condition of the returned items. These policies should be communicated to their end-user customers.
8. The End User is responsible for cost incurred by Trek Associates due to misrepresentation of the condition of product.
9. The End User is responsible for freight when returning products.
10. Product that is discontinued/obsolete from the supplier does not qualify for return.
NON-DOA RETURNS POLICY -
1. NO open box returns for non-DOA products. Product box must be clean and undamaged, with no marks of any kind. This includes writing, stamps or shipping labels. ie. Written RMA numbers. All products must be double boxed.
2. Original manufacturer's packaging, both inside and outside must be unused. Returns must be complete with all manuals, cables, warranty cards, static bags, etc. just as the Customer received them.
3. Customers have 30 days from date of invoice to request a non-DOA return. The RMA # issued is valid for 30 days from issue date.
4. There will be a restocking fee on returns resulting from customer error.
5. Non-DOA configured product may not be returned.
6. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Trek Associates.
7. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Trek Associates. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when the returned product is received by Trek Associates. Freight charges will not be credited back on returns.
8. Customer is responsible for freight costs when returning product.
DOA RETURNS POLICY
1. Refer to Manufacturer's Warranties and Returns Policies,
2. If the product is tested and the problem is not duplicated, there may be a no problem found fee charged.
3. Products that show signs of use are not returnable to Trek Associates as DOA.
4. For customers on credit terms, credit will be applied to your account when the product is received by Trek Associates. Replacement product will be sent in advance, freight free via UPS Ground.
5. For customers on C.O.D. or Credit Card status, replacement product will be sent upon receipt of product by Trek Associates. If desired, we will send replacement product at your normal C.O.D./Credit Card status and you can request from the credit department a refund/credit to your card when Trek Associates receives the returned product.
Information Collection and Use
Trek Associates collects personally identifiable information when you register for an online account.
When you register with Trek Associates, we ask for your Company name, contact name, email address, postal address, telephone number, fax number. Once you register with Trek Associates and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Trek Associates uses information for these general purposes: To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Trek Associates will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone under any circumstances.
Trek Associates will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
We have your consent to share the information;
We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Trek Associates to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
Disputes & Resolutions
All disputes and resolutions shall be governed by the laws, and only enforces in the courts of the, County of Erie State of New York without regard to its conflicts of laws principle.
Questions or Suggestions
Should you have any questions about Trek Associates or our policies, we may be contacted by: